The Publisher : the person, natural or legal, who publishes the online public communication services.
The Site : all the sites, web pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The User : the person using the Site and the services.
Article 1 – Scope of application
The Publisher is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection for its Users’ personal data in accordance with European and French regulations.
Article 2 – Nature of the information collected
We may collect information about you when you browse the Site or in the course of providing our services. This data can be provided directly by you or collected automatically.
The data that the User can communicate to us:
As a User of the Site, you may voluntarily provide us with information that we request from you; some of the information collected is of a nature to identify you (“Personal Data”).
Depending on the services you use, we may collect:
- Your civility,
- Your name, first name,
- Your telephone number,
- Your email address,
- Your postal address,
- Login and password.
The Publisher does not collect your payment data. All of your banking information is collected only by our PCI-DSS certified payment providers, which guarantees the security of payments.
We do not collect so-called sensitive information (racial or ethnic information, political opinions, religious or philosophical opinions, union membership, health, sexual orientation).
If you connect to our Site via your social networks, said service may share your profile information, login information, and any other information you have authorized to be shared.
Automatically Collected Data:
We collect certain data automatically as you browse our Site.
- The information collected automatically includes:
- The IP address of your computer;
- Information about your computer, your connection method, your operating system, your tablet or mobile OS;
- The URL of your connections, including the date and time, and the content you access on the Sites
- Your activity on the Sites;
- Your location data (movements, GPS data, GSM…).
Article 3 – The purposes of collecting personal data
3-1. Management of the relationship with prospects :
- the management of technical prospecting operations,
- the selection of persons to carry out loyalty, canvassing, survey, product test and promotion actions (on the condition that these actions do not lead us to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data),
- the realization of solicitation operations.
3-2. Management of the relationship with our customers
Purposes: to carry out operations relating to the management of customers concerning:
- contracts, orders, deliveries, management of customer accounts,
- invoicing and accounting,
- the loyalty program,
- the follow-up of the customer relationship for the realization of satisfaction survey, the management of the after-sales services and the complaints,
- the realization of surveys and product tests,
- management of unpaid bills and customer disputes.
3-3. The development of commercial statistics and the use of Google Analytics
3-4. The management of requests for access, rectification and opposition rights
Article 4 – What communications I am likely to receive
- Order follow-up emails
Following an order or as part of the follow-up of a contract you will receive an email to allow you to follow your order. The reception of this information is not linked to the choices you would have expressed for the reception of newsletters and commercial offers
- Newsletters / Commercial offers
If you have not objected to receiving information and offers by electronic communication (email or sms), you will be likely to receive newsletters to inform you of news, current or upcoming commercial offers, etc.
- Telephone contact
You may be contacted by our services to manage order follow-ups or to validate current baskets, as well as for any technical question.
- Product alerts
You are likely to receive alerts in order to keep you informed by email of the availability of a product or a news item of interest to you.
Article 5 – Our obligations regarding the protection of your personal data.
The Publisher undertakes to process your personal data in compliance with the regulations and undertakes, in this respect to:
- Only collect your personal data for the purposes specified in Article 3, for which you have given your consent;
- Only collect and process your personal data in accordance with your express instructions and for the purposes for which the personal data was collected;
- Maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data when it is collected or stored;
- Not to communicate your personal data to any third party whatsoever, except for those third parties to whom it would be strictly necessary to transmit the personal data in execution of the services, as described in article 6 ;
- Not to transfer any personal data outside the territory of the European Union, except to a subcontractor authorized by the Customer and signatory to the standard contractual clauses issued by the European authorities (e.g.: carrier);
- Set up a data security system;
- Alert you without delay in case of violation, loss or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
Article 6 – Recipients of your personal data
The Publisher undertakes never to transfer your personal data to third parties for reasons unrelated to these purposes.
Thus your data is only transmitted to the categories of persons listed below:
- Our subcontractors:
The data we collect is accessible to our service providers, acting as subcontractors, who contribute administratively and technically to the achievement of the purposes referred to above (carrier, website hosting provider, payment provider, advertising technology …) ;
- To administrative and judicial authorities:
In order to comply with our legal obligations, your personal data may also be transmitted to authorized administrative and judicial authorities, only upon judicial requisition.
- Within the group:
Some of the data we collect about you may be transmitted to other companies in the group for the purposes of customer research and knowledge as well as for commercial prospecting.
In case of communication of your personal data to a third party, the confidentiality conditions of the third party apply.
Article 7 – Who is responsible for the processing?
The Publisher is responsible for the processing of the data it collects in connection with your use of the services provided.
Article 8 – Retention period
Duration of retention of technical data:
Technical data is kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purposes.
Duration of conservation of the personal data:
Your personal data are kept as long as necessary to accompany you in the framework of our mission and the aforementioned purposes.
For security reasons, if you have not logged on to the Site for a period of three years, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to log on as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases.
Article 9 – Your rights
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right of access:
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed, and if so, to access this data;
- Right of rectification:
You have the right to obtain, as soon as possible, that your inaccurate data be rectified, and that your incomplete data be completed.
- Right of deletion:
You have the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the deletion of your data, subject to our legal retention obligations.
- Right of limitation:
You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when you object to it, when you dispute the accuracy of your data, when you believe that their processing is unlawful, or when you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights.
- Right to object:
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data by the Publisher, except for legitimate and compelling reasons. You may also object to the processing made for canvassing purposes.
- Right to portability:
You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and to transmit it to another data controller without our interference
- Right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing:
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning or affecting you, except where such a decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, or is legally permitted.
- Right of complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Rights to Instructions in the Event of Death:
You have the right to give instructions for the fate of your personal data in the event of your death.
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you can exercise your rights and give your instructions on the fate of your personal data “post mortem” by writing to us by e-mail or by post.
To enable us to respond to your request, it is imperative that you provide us with your last name, first name, e-mail and address. For certain requests, we will ask you for a copy of your identity card bearing your signature to verify your identity.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
Article 10 – Security of your data
We devote a lot of time and resources to the implementation of relevant and effective security measures for our systems and the personal data of our customers. In the event of a breach of our systems, we will immediately inform the relevant authorities and ensure that our customers are informed.
Our safeguards include firewalls, physical access controls to our data centers and authorization controls for access to information.